We are delighted to welcome members of the press and media to attend the Chateau Impney Hill Climb. Last year, over 60 members of the press attended from across Europe, including representatives from international motoring magazines, newspapers and motoring websites.
Due to the nature of the event, passes are limited, so please ensure that your application is as complete as possible to ensure that we can give it full consideration. Only one accreditation will be issued per application.
All applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 11 May 2018. We will contact you in the week commencing Monday 21 May to confirm whether your application has been successful or not, and successful applicants will receive press passes and further event information in due course.
Media Accreditation Guidelines
To qualify for media accreditation, you must fall into one of the following categories:
- Working print journalist for publicly seen newspaper, magazine or news service/press agency
- Working broadcast journalist
- Working website journalist
- Working photographer
You do not qualify for media accreditation if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Public relations and internal communications practitioners
- Non-journalist staff of media outlets, such as sales and advertising teams
- Representatives of fan websites
- Representatives of marketing or advertising agencies
- Team personnel, or friends and family of competitors
- Hobbyist/amateur photographer
- Photographers/videographers looking to sell images/videos from the event
Applying For Media Accreditation
Anyone wishing to attend the Hill Climb must complete our media accreditation form and submit it with the following:
- Letter of accreditation from the editor or director of a recognised publication, agency or media organisation. Without this letter, your application will not be considered
- A minimum of two examples of published work relevant to motorsport events from either of the past two seasons
- Certificate of public liability insurance cover to a minimum level of £5 million (if requesting trackside access – if you do not require trackside access, you do not need public liability insurance)
- If you are a blog, please submit a press pack with your application
The media accreditation form must be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the above supporting documentation, no later than Friday 11 May 2018, 5pm.
If you have any questions regarding media accreditation, please call our hill climb office team, on 0845 017 0637.